Workframe was founded in 2016 by Kevin Ryan (of Double Click, Gilt Groupe, Business Insider, MongoDB, Zola) and a team of serial entrepreneurs. We’re a rapidly growing company that is leveraging technology to revolutionize the commercial real estate industry.
Workframe is an eclectic team bringing it’s users an evolving platform that addresses challenges across the built environment. We are passionate business people, designers and engineers who thrive on delivering value to every commercial real estate professional. Workframe, a software as a service (SaaS) provider, drives efficient, space-centered communication and decision making across project teams on a single platform.
About the Role
Under limited supervision, the Head of Customer Success will motivate and lead our team of Customer Success Managers, ensuring they deliver a world class experience for Workframe's customers. As our first Head of Customer Success, you will develop the operational blueprint for Customer Success at Workframe and have the opportunity to build the CS team from the ground up. You will report directly to our SVP of Operations and play an active role in crafting the future of Workframe’s platform every step of the way.
- Guiding your team of Customer Success Managers, overseeing all of the Workframe accounts
- Being an escalation point as part of the engagement and resolving such escalations
- Managing client relationships for key accounts across the engagement lifecycle
- Aiding clients with Workframe's best practices regarding user adoption techniques, rollout strategies and education plans
- Establishing and evolving/optimizing the engagement methodology for accounts, driving consistency of the methodology and governance by the Customer Success team
- Developing and implementing standardized processes, tools, templates, techniques and guidance notes to drive your team's performance
- Resource planning with the team to ensure capacity and headcount planning is effective. Ensuring development plans and career paths are clear and followed for the Customer Success team
- Working cross functionally to establish new ways to engage and identify 'at-risk' accounts
- Reporting regular process to the leadership team with regard to status of ongoing projects, capacity escalations and other initiatives
- Serve as the customer advocate within Workframe and interface with internal departments to develop, implement and drive strategies to meet client requirements and enhance the product offering
Required Education, Training, Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, in related discipline
- A proven track record of 2-5 years managing a client-facing team
- 8+ years of direct account management work, which includes primary accountability of the overall account relationship with large revenue clients. A background in consulting/real estate is beneficial.
- Expert team management skills including engagement planning, risk mitigation and resource management
- Extensive experience interfacing with customers of all sizes in the SaaS industry
Core Skills, Competencies and Characteristics:
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and writing skills
- Strong organizational skills and detail orientation
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate a team
- Required to work cross-functionally within the organization and with external channel partners
- Self-directed and proven ability to work independently
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills