Workframe was founded in 2016 by Kevin Ryan (of Double Click, Gilt Groupe, Business Insider, MongoDB, Zola) and a team of serial entrepreneurs. We’re a rapidly growing company that is leveraging technology to revolutionize the commercial interiors industry through three core service offerings:
- Our proprietary software enables brokers, landlords and tenants to more efficiently navigate the commercial real estate process from site selection to move-in.
- Our integrated furniture business, Outfit by Workframe, and extensive digital product catalog significantly reduce the costs for companies to furnish their space.
- Our technology-enabled project management practice provides companies with a full-service solution that ensures their office build-out projects are completed on-time and on-budget.
About the Role
As a Project Coordinator you will report to the Senior Account/Project Manager, and work directly with a team of designers to ensure seamless execution of orders, installation, and delivery of office projects. This role will include:
- Preparing project documentation and client presentations
- Monitoring project progress and maintaining project information
- Assist in placing orders for furniture
- Inputting key information into our software
- Conducting background research, data collecting and benchmarking
Proactive, personable, and detail oriented, you have excellent organizational skills, and are able to communicate clearly. You are empowered when working in a fast paced environment, and are skilled at managing multiple projects simultaneously. In addition, you are eager to work at a company that provides many opportunities for growth.
- Completed a 4 year degree
- 1-4 years of experience
- Experience in construction, design, or contract furniture dealership preferred
- Proficient in Excel and Google Sheets
- Extremely detail and process oriented with a proven track record of completed projects
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to effectively prioritize several competing initiatives